Welcome to our site. We are two moms who love to cook, save money, and make healthier adjustments to our home life. We would like to share our experiences, money saving tools, tips, resources, and more with our readers. Happy reading and many blessings to you!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Joy's of Motherhood

Like most stay at home mother's my days have been hectic. A mother's job is never done. Some may think that mother's who stay at home with their children have so much time on their hands, but it's the exact opposite. I feel as if there is not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be done. It's as if I am the Administrative Assistant of my home. I have all of the little tasks that everyone needs me to do on top of my own work. I am one person doing the jobs of 5 people. However, I love it, and I can't complain. Today is actually my daughter Imani's 12th birthday. I have been planning and prepping for her slumber party on Saturday. I will have 12 girls total at my house from 9:30am until 11:00am the next day. We will be doing a pamper day at the nail salon and then back to our house for games, treats, and fun times. Wish me luck :) My daughter is a Hello Kitty freak, so can you guess what the theme is? I plan on taking lots of photos, so stay tuned for an update and some cool recipes.

Here is a picture of Imani from 3 years ago. They grow so quick, so I have to cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment